Browse data: KeyPolicyQuestion
KeyPolicyQuestion > Component : Agricultural economy or Emissions or Human development & Theme : BC-OC emissions (Air pollution) or Climate change (Climate) or Energy emissions (Energy) or Irrigation (Water) or Land use system (Land use) or Other air pollution (Air pollution) or Other
Click on one or more items below to narrow your results.
Showing below up to 8 results in range #1 to #8.
- PQ1 (E) (Emissions, How will emissions of greenhouse gases and air pollutants develop in scenarios with and without policy interventions, such as climate policy and air pollution control?)
- PQ1 (HD) (Human development, What are the key future trends in human development, such as those targeted by the Millennium Development Goals (MDGs)?)
- PQ2 (E) (Emissions, What synergies between climate policy and air pollution control can be identified?)
- PQ2 (HD) (Human development, How are changes in the global environment likely to affect human development?)
- PQ3 (AEF) (Agricultural economy, How can the implications of biofuels for land use and greenhouse gases be managed sustainably?)
- PQ3 (HD) (Human development, How is improved access to food, water and energy likely to contribute to human development?)