Browse data: KeyPolicyQuestion
KeyPolicyQuestion > Component : Agricultural economy or Energy conversion or Land degradation or None or None
Click on one or more items below to narrow your results.
Agricultural economy · Air pollution and energy policies · Aquatic biodiversity · Atmospheric composition and climate · Carbon, vegetation, agriculture and water · Carbon cycle and natural vegetation · Climate policy · Crops and grass · Ecosystem services · Emissions · Energy conversion · Energy demand · Energy supply · Energy supply and demand · Flood risks · Forest management · Human development · IMAGE framework summary · Land-use allocation · Land and biodiversity policies · Land degradation · Livestock systems · Nutrients · Terrestrial biodiversity · Water · Other · None
Agricultural land use (Land use) (2) · Climate change (Climate) (1) · Climate mitigation (Climate) (1) · Degradation (Land use) (3) · Food demand (Food) (1) · GHG emissions (Climate) (1) · Land use system (Land use) (1) · Other energy (Energy) (2) · Other land use (Land use) (1) · Terrestrial biodiversity (NB) (2)
Showing below up to 8 results in range #1 to #8.
- PQ1 (AEF) (Agricultural economy, What is the area of cropland and grassland required to support future food demand?)
- PQ1 (EC) (Energy conversion, What is the potential role of energy conversion sector, particularly in power production, in achieving a more sustainable energy system?)
- PQ1 (LD) (Land degradation, In what parts of the world have human-induced changes in land and soil conditions occurred?)
- PQ2 (AEF) (Agricultural economy, What are the policy options to reduce agricultural land use and to safeguard global biodiversity, while ensuring food security?)
- PQ2 (EC) (Energy conversion, What are the potential roles of individual technologies, such as carbon capture and storage (CCS), nuclear power, hydrogen and renewable energy?)
- PQ2 (LD) (Land degradation, What are the future risks of soil degradation?)
- PQ3 (AEF) (Agricultural economy, How can the implications of biofuels for land use and greenhouse gases be managed sustainably?)
- PQ3 (LD) (Land degradation, To what extent are ecosystem functions lost by soil degradation, adding to local and global concerns about food security, biodiversity loss and climate change?)