Browse data: KeyPolicyQuestion
KeyPolicyQuestion > Component : Agricultural economy or Energy supply or Energy supply and demand or Human development & Theme : Agricultural land use (Land use) or Aquatic biodiversity (NB) or Energy demand (Energy) or Energy system (Energy) or Other energy (Energy) or Other water (Water) or None
Click on one or more items below to narrow your results.
Showing below up to 8 results in range #1 to #8.
- PQ1 (AEF) (Agricultural economy, What is the area of cropland and grassland required to support future food demand?)
- PQ1 (ES) (Energy supply, How can energy resources be exploited to meet future primary energy demand?)
- PQ1 (ESD) (Energy supply and demand, How can energy supply and demand become more sustainable, balancing human development, security of supply, and concerns about climate change and air pollution?)
- PQ2 (AEF) (Agricultural economy, What are the policy options to reduce agricultural land use and to safeguard global biodiversity, while ensuring food security?)
- PQ2 (ES) (Energy supply, How can energy supply and demand be balanced between world regions, and how will this effect security of supply?)
- PQ2 (ESD) (Energy supply and demand, What transitions in the energy system would meet long-term climate goals?)
- PQ3 (ES) (Energy supply, How rapidly can the transition to more sustainable energy supply be made?)
- PQ3 (ESD) (Energy supply and demand, How are these strategies affected by uncertainties in the energy system?)