Browse data: KeyPolicyQuestion
KeyPolicyQuestion > Component : Agricultural economy or Energy supply & Theme : Agricultural land use (Land use) or Air quality (Air pollution) or Aquatic biodiversity (NB) or Energy demand (Energy) or Energy system (Energy) or Other water (Water) or Other or None
Click on one or more items below to narrow your results.
Showing below up to 6 results in range #1 to #6.
- PQ1 (AEF) (Agricultural economy, What is the area of cropland and grassland required to support future food demand?)
- PQ1 (ES) (Energy supply, How can energy resources be exploited to meet future primary energy demand?)
- PQ2 (AEF) (Agricultural economy, What are the policy options to reduce agricultural land use and to safeguard global biodiversity, while ensuring food security?)
- PQ2 (ES) (Energy supply, How can energy supply and demand be balanced between world regions, and how will this effect security of supply?)
- PQ3 (AEF) (Agricultural economy, How can the implications of biofuels for land use and greenhouse gases be managed sustainably?)
- PQ3 (ES) (Energy supply, How rapidly can the transition to more sustainable energy supply be made?)