Browse data: KeyPolicyQuestion
KeyPolicyQuestion > Component : Air pollution and energy policies or Carbon cycle and natural vegetation or Emissions
Click on one or more items below to narrow your results.
Agricultural economy · Air pollution and energy policies · Aquatic biodiversity · Atmospheric composition and climate · Carbon, vegetation, agriculture and water · Carbon cycle and natural vegetation · Climate policy · Crops and grass · Ecosystem services · Emissions · Energy conversion · Energy demand · Energy supply · Energy supply and demand · Flood risks · Forest management · Human development · IMAGE framework summary · Land-use allocation · Land and biodiversity policies · Land degradation · Livestock systems · Nutrients · Terrestrial biodiversity · Water · Other · None
Agricultural land use (Land use) (1) · Air quality (Air pollution) (4) · BC-OC emissions (Air pollution) (1) · Climate change (Climate) (1) · Climate mitigation (Climate) (3) · Degradation (Land use) (1) · Energy demand (Energy) (2) · GHG emissions (Climate) (5) · Other air pollution (Air pollution) (1) · Other land use (Land use) (1)
Showing below up to 8 results in range #1 to #8.
- PQ1 (APEP) (Air pollution and energy policies, How do energy policies contribute to economic and social development, and how do they support or hamper a more sustainable future?)
- PQ1 (E) (Emissions, How will emissions of greenhouse gases and air pollutants develop in scenarios with and without policy interventions, such as climate policy and air pollution control?)
- PQ1 (NVCC) (Carbon cycle and natural vegetation, What is the role of the terrestrial biosphere in the global carbon cycle, how will it change in time as a result of climate and land-use change?)
- PQ2 (APEP) (Air pollution and energy policies, How can the goals for affordable, clean and reliable energy be achieved taking into account possible synergies and trade-offs?)
- PQ2 (E) (Emissions, What synergies between climate policy and air pollution control can be identified?)
- PQ2 (NVCC) (Carbon cycle and natural vegetation, To what extent can the terrestrial biosphere contribute to reducing the accumulation of CO2 in the atmosphere and what are viable mechanisms?)
- PQ3 (NVCC) (Carbon cycle and natural vegetation, What opportunities exist to reduce land-use related carbon emissions (e.g. REDD) and even enhance the carbon uptake through the establishment of new forests.)
- PQ3(NVCC) (Carbon cycle and natural vegetation, What are the contributions of land-use change, climate change and CO2 fertilization on the future carbon cycle and how can these be considered in climate policies?)