Browse data: KeyPolicyQuestion
KeyPolicyQuestion > Component : Air pollution and energy policies or Emissions or Land and biodiversity policies or Land degradation or None or None or None
Click on one or more items below to narrow your results.
Agricultural economy · Air pollution and energy policies · Aquatic biodiversity · Atmospheric composition and climate · Carbon, vegetation, agriculture and water · Carbon cycle and natural vegetation · Climate policy · Crops and grass · Ecosystem services · Emissions · Energy conversion · Energy demand · Energy supply · Energy supply and demand · Flood risks · Forest management · Human development · IMAGE framework summary · Land-use allocation · Land and biodiversity policies · Land degradation · Livestock systems · Nutrients · Terrestrial biodiversity · Water · Other · None
Air quality (Air pollution) (4) · BC-OC emissions (Air pollution) (1) · Climate change (Climate) (1) · Climate mitigation (Climate) (3) · Degradation (Land use) (3) · Energy demand (Energy) (2) · GHG emissions (Climate) (3) · Nutrition and diet (Food) (1) · Other air pollution (Air pollution) (1) · Other food (Food) (1) · Terrestrial biodiversity (NB) (3) · Water stress (Water) (1)
Showing below up to 10 results in range #1 to #10.
- PQ1 (APEP) (Air pollution and energy policies, How do energy policies contribute to economic and social development, and how do they support or hamper a more sustainable future?)
- PQ1 (E) (Emissions, How will emissions of greenhouse gases and air pollutants develop in scenarios with and without policy interventions, such as climate policy and air pollution control?)
- PQ1 (LBP) (Land and biodiversity policies, How can land-use policies contribute to strategies for halting biodiversity loss and reducing greenhouse gas emissions?)
- PQ1 (LD) (Land degradation, In what parts of the world have human-induced changes in land and soil conditions occurred?)
- PQ2 (APEP) (Air pollution and energy policies, How can the goals for affordable, clean and reliable energy be achieved taking into account possible synergies and trade-offs?)
- PQ2 (E) (Emissions, What synergies between climate policy and air pollution control can be identified?)
- PQ2 (LBP) (Land and biodiversity policies, How can changes in consumption patterns contribute to achieving sustainability goals through changes in land use?)
- PQ2 (LD) (Land degradation, What are the future risks of soil degradation?)
- PQ3 (LBP) (Land and biodiversity policies, What are the synergies and trade-offs between halting biodiversity loss, food security, reducing nutrient emissions, and reducing water stress?)
- PQ3 (LD) (Land degradation, To what extent are ecosystem functions lost by soil degradation, adding to local and global concerns about food security, biodiversity loss and climate change?)