Browse data: KeyPolicyQuestion
KeyPolicyQuestion > Component : Air pollution and energy policies or Forest management or IMAGE framework summary or None or None or None
Click on one or more items below to narrow your results.
Agricultural economy · Air pollution and energy policies · Aquatic biodiversity · Atmospheric composition and climate · Carbon, vegetation, agriculture and water · Carbon cycle and natural vegetation · Climate policy · Crops and grass · Ecosystem services · Emissions · Energy conversion · Energy demand · Energy supply · Energy supply and demand · Flood risks · Forest management · Human development · IMAGE framework summary · Land-use allocation · Land and biodiversity policies · Land degradation · Livestock systems · Nutrients · Terrestrial biodiversity · Water · Other · None
Air quality (Air pollution) (4) · Aquatic biodiversity (NB) (2) · Climate change (Climate) (2) · Climate mitigation (Climate) (1) · Eco goods and services (NB) (1) · Energy demand (Energy) (2) · Forestry (Land use) (3) · GHG emissions (Climate) (1) · Human development (HD) (2) · Terrestrial biodiversity (NB) (2)
Showing below up to 9 results in range #1 to #9.
- PQ1 (APEP) (Air pollution and energy policies, How do energy policies contribute to economic and social development, and how do they support or hamper a more sustainable future?)
- PQ1 (FM) (Forest management, How can management influence forest capacity to meet future demand for wood and other ecosystem services?)
- PQ1 (IF) (IMAGE framework summary, How could global environmental issues such as climate change, biodiversity loss and air pollution evolve?)
- PQ2 (APEP) (Air pollution and energy policies, How can the goals for affordable, clean and reliable energy be achieved taking into account possible synergies and trade-offs?)
- PQ2 (FM) (Forest management, What are the implications of forest management for pristine and managed forest areas, and on biomass and carbon stocks and fluxes of relevance for climate policy?)
- PQ2 (IF) (IMAGE framework summary, What are the consequences of these changes for international targets for biodiversity protection (addressed by the CBD), climate change (UNFCCC) and human development (addressed by the Millennium Development Goals and Sustainable Development Goals)?)
- PQ3 (FM) (Forest management, What are the prospects for more sustainable forest management and the role of production in dedicated forest plantations?)
- PQ3 (IF) (IMAGE framework summary, How could response strategies limit environmental pressures and foster more sustainable development?)
- PQ4 (IF) (IMAGE framework summary, What are the linkages between components of environmental change and human development? What are key uncertainties?)