Browse data: KeyPolicyQuestion
KeyPolicyQuestion > Component : Air pollution and energy policies or Forest management or Land degradation or None or None or None
Click on one or more items below to narrow your results.
Agricultural economy · Air pollution and energy policies · Aquatic biodiversity · Atmospheric composition and climate · Carbon, vegetation, agriculture and water · Carbon cycle and natural vegetation · Climate policy · Crops and grass · Ecosystem services · Emissions · Energy conversion · Energy demand · Energy supply · Energy supply and demand · Flood risks · Forest management · Human development · IMAGE framework summary · Land-use allocation · Land and biodiversity policies · Land degradation · Livestock systems · Nutrients · Terrestrial biodiversity · Water · Other · None
Showing below up to 8 results in range #1 to #8.
- PQ1 (APEP) (Air pollution and energy policies, How do energy policies contribute to economic and social development, and how do they support or hamper a more sustainable future?)
- PQ1 (FM) (Forest management, How can management influence forest capacity to meet future demand for wood and other ecosystem services?)
- PQ1 (LD) (Land degradation, In what parts of the world have human-induced changes in land and soil conditions occurred?)
- PQ2 (APEP) (Air pollution and energy policies, How can the goals for affordable, clean and reliable energy be achieved taking into account possible synergies and trade-offs?)
- PQ2 (FM) (Forest management, What are the implications of forest management for pristine and managed forest areas, and on biomass and carbon stocks and fluxes of relevance for climate policy?)
- PQ2 (LD) (Land degradation, What are the future risks of soil degradation?)
- PQ3 (FM) (Forest management, What are the prospects for more sustainable forest management and the role of production in dedicated forest plantations?)
- PQ3 (LD) (Land degradation, To what extent are ecosystem functions lost by soil degradation, adding to local and global concerns about food security, biodiversity loss and climate change?)