Browse data: KeyPolicyQuestion
KeyPolicyQuestion > Component : Aquatic biodiversity or Carbon, vegetation, agriculture and water or Nutrients or None
Click on one or more items below to narrow your results.
Agricultural economy · Air pollution and energy policies · Aquatic biodiversity · Atmospheric composition and climate · Carbon, vegetation, agriculture and water · Carbon cycle and natural vegetation · Climate policy · Crops and grass · Ecosystem services · Emissions · Energy conversion · Energy demand · Energy supply · Energy supply and demand · Flood risks · Forest management · Human development · IMAGE framework summary · Land-use allocation · Land and biodiversity policies · Land degradation · Livestock systems · Nutrients · Terrestrial biodiversity · Water · Other · None
Showing below up to 8 results in range #1 to #8.
- PQ1 (AB) (Aquatic biodiversity, How will the biodiversity in freshwater bodies develop in the absence of additional policies and measures?)
- PQ1 (N) (Nutrients, How will the increasing use of fertilisers affect terrestrial and marine ecosystems, with possible consequences for human health?)
- PQ2 (AB) (Aquatic biodiversity, What are the key pressure factors causing loss of aquatic biodiversity?)
- PQ2 (N) (Nutrients, To what extent can the negative impacts be reduced by more efficient nutrient management and wastewater treatment, while retaining the positive effects on food production and land productivity?)
- PQ2 (VHA) (Carbon, vegetation, agriculture and water, How do climate change and land-use management affect the land productivity of current and future agricultural land?)
- PQ3 (AB) (Aquatic biodiversity, How will policies and measures to reduce the key pressure factors contribute to meeting the internationally agreed targets of the UN Convention on Biological Diversity (CBD)?)
- PQ3 (VHA) (Carbon, vegetation, agriculture and water, What is the role of the terrestrial biosphere in the global carbon cycle, how will it change in time as a result of climate and land-use change?)
- PQ4 (VHA) (Carbon, vegetation, agriculture and water, What is the combined effect of climate change and socio-economic development on water demand and availability, and associated agricultural production?)