Browse data: KeyPolicyQuestion
KeyPolicyQuestion > Component : Aquatic biodiversity or Ecosystem services or Energy demand
Click on one or more items below to narrow your results.
Agricultural economy · Air pollution and energy policies · Aquatic biodiversity · Atmospheric composition and climate · Carbon, vegetation, agriculture and water · Carbon cycle and natural vegetation · Climate policy · Crops and grass · Ecosystem services · Emissions · Energy conversion · Energy demand · Energy supply · Energy supply and demand · Flood risks · Forest management · Human development · IMAGE framework summary · Land-use allocation · Land and biodiversity policies · Land degradation · Livestock systems · Nutrients · Terrestrial biodiversity · Water · Other · None
Showing below up to 9 results in range #1 to #9.
- PQ1 (AB) (Aquatic biodiversity, How will the biodiversity in freshwater bodies develop in the absence of additional policies and measures?)
- PQ1 (ED) (Energy demand, How will energy demand evolve particularly in emerging and medium- and low-income economies?)
- PQ1 (EGS) (Ecosystem services, How would ecosystem services and the benefits from the natural environment develop in the absence of specific policies?)
- PQ2 (AB) (Aquatic biodiversity, What are the key pressure factors causing loss of aquatic biodiversity?)
- PQ2 (ED) (Energy demand, What is the mix of end-use energy carriers to meet future energy demand?)
- PQ2 (EGS) (Ecosystem services, How could policy interventions contribute to improving future ecosystem services?)
- PQ3 (AB) (Aquatic biodiversity, How will policies and measures to reduce the key pressure factors contribute to meeting the internationally agreed targets of the UN Convention on Biological Diversity (CBD)?)
- PQ3 (ED) (Energy demand, How can energy efficiency contribute to reducing the growth rate of energy demand and mitigate pressures on the global environment?)
- PQ3 (EGS) (Ecosystem services, How could policy interventions influence the interaction between ecosystem services and other goals and ambitions, such as the millennium development goals?)