Browse data: KeyPolicyQuestion
KeyPolicyQuestion > Component : Aquatic biodiversity or Human development or Water
Click on one or more items below to narrow your results.
Agricultural economy · Air pollution and energy policies · Aquatic biodiversity · Atmospheric composition and climate · Carbon, vegetation, agriculture and water · Carbon cycle and natural vegetation · Climate policy · Crops and grass · Ecosystem services · Emissions · Energy conversion · Energy demand · Energy supply · Energy supply and demand · Flood risks · Forest management · Human development · IMAGE framework summary · Land-use allocation · Land and biodiversity policies · Land degradation · Livestock systems · Nutrients · Terrestrial biodiversity · Water · Other · None
Showing below up to 9 results in range #1 to #9.
- PQ1 (AB) (Aquatic biodiversity, How will the biodiversity in freshwater bodies develop in the absence of additional policies and measures?)
- PQ1 (H) (Water, What is the combined effect of climate change and socio-economic development on water demand and availability, and on associated agricultural production?)
- PQ1 (HD) (Human development, What are the key future trends in human development, such as those targeted by the Millennium Development Goals (MDGs)?)
- PQ2 (AB) (Aquatic biodiversity, What are the key pressure factors causing loss of aquatic biodiversity?)
- PQ2 (H) (Water, What is the potential of adaptation measures to reduce water stress and water-related crop production losses?)
- PQ2 (HD) (Human development, How are changes in the global environment likely to affect human development?)
- PQ3 (AB) (Aquatic biodiversity, How will policies and measures to reduce the key pressure factors contribute to meeting the internationally agreed targets of the UN Convention on Biological Diversity (CBD)?)
- PQ3 (H) (Water, How can water demand be reduced and still provide the adequate service levels to the sectors with the highest demand?)
- PQ3 (HD) (Human development, How is improved access to food, water and energy likely to contribute to human development?)