Browse data: KeyPolicyQuestion
KeyPolicyQuestion > Component : Atmospheric composition and climate or Emissions or Nutrients or None
Click on one or more items below to narrow your results.
Agricultural economy · Air pollution and energy policies · Aquatic biodiversity · Atmospheric composition and climate · Carbon, vegetation, agriculture and water · Carbon cycle and natural vegetation · Climate policy · Crops and grass · Ecosystem services · Emissions · Energy conversion · Energy demand · Energy supply · Energy supply and demand · Flood risks · Forest management · Human development · IMAGE framework summary · Land-use allocation · Land and biodiversity policies · Land degradation · Livestock systems · Nutrients · Terrestrial biodiversity · Water · Other · None
Showing below up to 7 results in range #1 to #7.
- PQ1 (ACC) (Atmospheric composition and climate, What would be the impact of global climate change in this century without additional mitigation policies and measures?)
- PQ1 (E) (Emissions, How will emissions of greenhouse gases and air pollutants develop in scenarios with and without policy interventions, such as climate policy and air pollution control?)
- PQ1 (N) (Nutrients, How will the increasing use of fertilisers affect terrestrial and marine ecosystems, with possible consequences for human health?)
- PQ2 (ACC) (Atmospheric composition and climate, To what extent would the various scenarios to significantly reduce net greenhouse gas emissions lead to a reduction in climate change?)
- PQ2 (E) (Emissions, What synergies between climate policy and air pollution control can be identified?)
- PQ2 (N) (Nutrients, To what extent can the negative impacts be reduced by more efficient nutrient management and wastewater treatment, while retaining the positive effects on food production and land productivity?)
- PQ3 (ACC) (Atmospheric composition and climate, To what extent does the uncertainty of geographical patterns in temperature and precipitation change influence future climate impacts and response strategies?)