Browse data: KeyPolicyQuestion
KeyPolicyQuestion > Component : Atmospheric composition and climate or Energy demand or Flood risks or Land-use allocation & Theme : Agricultural land use (Land use) or BC-OC emissions (Air pollution) or Human development (HD) or Other
Click on one or more items below to narrow your results.
Showing below up to 12 results in range #1 to #12.
- PQ1 (ACC) (Atmospheric composition and climate, What would be the impact of global climate change in this century without additional mitigation policies and measures?)
- PQ1 (AS) (Land-use allocation, How will changes in agricultural demand and trade affect future land-use patterns?)
- PQ1 (ED) (Energy demand, How will energy demand evolve particularly in emerging and medium- and low-income economies?)
- PQ1 (FR) (Flood risks, How will future flood risk change as a result of socio-economic changes and climate change?)
- PQ2 (ACC) (Atmospheric composition and climate, To what extent would the various scenarios to significantly reduce net greenhouse gas emissions lead to a reduction in climate change?)
- PQ2 (AS) (Land-use allocation, How will land-use regulation, such as protected areas and REDD schemes, affect future land use and the impacts of land-use change?)
- PQ2 (ED) (Energy demand, What is the mix of end-use energy carriers to meet future energy demand?)
- PQ2 (FR) (Flood risks, What would be the impact of floods, in terms of damage and victims, and where are the hot spots?)
- PQ3 (ACC) (Atmospheric composition and climate, To what extent does the uncertainty of geographical patterns in temperature and precipitation change influence future climate impacts and response strategies?)
- PQ3 (AS) (Land-use allocation, How can agricultural intensification increase global food production, and what policies will contribute to this?)
- PQ3 (ED) (Energy demand, How can energy efficiency contribute to reducing the growth rate of energy demand and mitigate pressures on the global environment?)
- PQ3 (FR) (Flood risks, What would be suitable adaptation strategies and investment options related to flood risk?)