Browse data: KeyPolicyQuestion
KeyPolicyQuestion > Component : Atmospheric composition and climate or Land degradation or Water
Click on one or more items below to narrow your results.
Agricultural economy · Air pollution and energy policies · Aquatic biodiversity · Atmospheric composition and climate · Carbon, vegetation, agriculture and water · Carbon cycle and natural vegetation · Climate policy · Crops and grass · Ecosystem services · Emissions · Energy conversion · Energy demand · Energy supply · Energy supply and demand · Flood risks · Forest management · Human development · IMAGE framework summary · Land-use allocation · Land and biodiversity policies · Land degradation · Livestock systems · Nutrients · Terrestrial biodiversity · Water · Other · None
Showing below up to 9 results in range #1 to #9.
- PQ1 (ACC) (Atmospheric composition and climate, What would be the impact of global climate change in this century without additional mitigation policies and measures?)
- PQ1 (H) (Water, What is the combined effect of climate change and socio-economic development on water demand and availability, and on associated agricultural production?)
- PQ1 (LD) (Land degradation, In what parts of the world have human-induced changes in land and soil conditions occurred?)
- PQ2 (ACC) (Atmospheric composition and climate, To what extent would the various scenarios to significantly reduce net greenhouse gas emissions lead to a reduction in climate change?)
- PQ2 (H) (Water, What is the potential of adaptation measures to reduce water stress and water-related crop production losses?)
- PQ2 (LD) (Land degradation, What are the future risks of soil degradation?)
- PQ3 (ACC) (Atmospheric composition and climate, To what extent does the uncertainty of geographical patterns in temperature and precipitation change influence future climate impacts and response strategies?)
- PQ3 (H) (Water, How can water demand be reduced and still provide the adequate service levels to the sectors with the highest demand?)
- PQ3 (LD) (Land degradation, To what extent are ecosystem functions lost by soil degradation, adding to local and global concerns about food security, biodiversity loss and climate change?)