Browse data: KeyPolicyQuestion
KeyPolicyQuestion > Component : Carbon, vegetation, agriculture and water or Energy supply or Human development or None or None
Click on one or more items below to narrow your results.
Agricultural economy · Air pollution and energy policies · Aquatic biodiversity · Atmospheric composition and climate · Carbon, vegetation, agriculture and water · Carbon cycle and natural vegetation · Climate policy · Crops and grass · Ecosystem services · Emissions · Energy conversion · Energy demand · Energy supply · Energy supply and demand · Flood risks · Forest management · Human development · IMAGE framework summary · Land-use allocation · Land and biodiversity policies · Land degradation · Livestock systems · Nutrients · Terrestrial biodiversity · Water · Other · None
Showing below up to 9 results in range #1 to #9.
- PQ1 (ES) (Energy supply, How can energy resources be exploited to meet future primary energy demand?)
- PQ1 (HD) (Human development, What are the key future trends in human development, such as those targeted by the Millennium Development Goals (MDGs)?)
- PQ2 (ES) (Energy supply, How can energy supply and demand be balanced between world regions, and how will this effect security of supply?)
- PQ2 (HD) (Human development, How are changes in the global environment likely to affect human development?)
- PQ2 (VHA) (Carbon, vegetation, agriculture and water, How do climate change and land-use management affect the land productivity of current and future agricultural land?)
- PQ3 (ES) (Energy supply, How rapidly can the transition to more sustainable energy supply be made?)
- PQ3 (HD) (Human development, How is improved access to food, water and energy likely to contribute to human development?)
- PQ3 (VHA) (Carbon, vegetation, agriculture and water, What is the role of the terrestrial biosphere in the global carbon cycle, how will it change in time as a result of climate and land-use change?)
- PQ4 (VHA) (Carbon, vegetation, agriculture and water, What is the combined effect of climate change and socio-economic development on water demand and availability, and associated agricultural production?)