Browse data: KeyPolicyQuestion
KeyPolicyQuestion > Component : Carbon, vegetation, agriculture and water or Land-use allocation or None
Click on one or more items below to narrow your results.
Agricultural economy · Air pollution and energy policies · Aquatic biodiversity · Atmospheric composition and climate · Carbon, vegetation, agriculture and water · Carbon cycle and natural vegetation · Climate policy · Crops and grass · Ecosystem services · Emissions · Energy conversion · Energy demand · Energy supply · Energy supply and demand · Flood risks · Forest management · Human development · IMAGE framework summary · Land-use allocation · Land and biodiversity policies · Land degradation · Livestock systems · Nutrients · Terrestrial biodiversity · Water · Other · None
Agricultural land use (Land use) (2) · Animal husbandry (Food) (1) · Climate change (Climate) (1) · Crop production (Food) (3) · Forestry (Land use) (1) · GHG emissions (Climate) (1) · Irrigation (Water) (1) · Land use system (Land use) (1) · Nutrition and diet (Food) (1) · Trade (Food) (1) · Water stress (Water) (1)
Showing below up to 6 results in range #1 to #6.
- PQ1 (AS) (Land-use allocation, How will changes in agricultural demand and trade affect future land-use patterns?)
- PQ2 (AS) (Land-use allocation, How will land-use regulation, such as protected areas and REDD schemes, affect future land use and the impacts of land-use change?)
- PQ2 (VHA) (Carbon, vegetation, agriculture and water, How do climate change and land-use management affect the land productivity of current and future agricultural land?)
- PQ3 (AS) (Land-use allocation, How can agricultural intensification increase global food production, and what policies will contribute to this?)
- PQ3 (VHA) (Carbon, vegetation, agriculture and water, What is the role of the terrestrial biosphere in the global carbon cycle, how will it change in time as a result of climate and land-use change?)
- PQ4 (VHA) (Carbon, vegetation, agriculture and water, What is the combined effect of climate change and socio-economic development on water demand and availability, and associated agricultural production?)