Browse data: KeyPolicyQuestion
KeyPolicyQuestion > Component : Carbon cycle and natural vegetation or Energy conversion or IMAGE framework summary
Click on one or more items below to narrow your results.
Agricultural economy · Air pollution and energy policies · Aquatic biodiversity · Atmospheric composition and climate · Carbon, vegetation, agriculture and water · Carbon cycle and natural vegetation · Climate policy · Crops and grass · Ecosystem services · Emissions · Energy conversion · Energy demand · Energy supply · Energy supply and demand · Flood risks · Forest management · Human development · IMAGE framework summary · Land-use allocation · Land and biodiversity policies · Land degradation · Livestock systems · Nutrients · Terrestrial biodiversity · Water · Other · None
Agricultural land use (Land use) (1) · Air quality (Air pollution) (2) · Aquatic biodiversity (NB) (2) · Climate change (Climate) (3) · Climate mitigation (Climate) (1) · Degradation (Land use) (1) · GHG emissions (Climate) (3) · Human development (HD) (2) · Other energy (Energy) (2) · Other land use (Land use) (1) · Terrestrial biodiversity (NB) (2)
Showing below up to 10 results in range #1 to #10.
- PQ1 (EC) (Energy conversion, What is the potential role of energy conversion sector, particularly in power production, in achieving a more sustainable energy system?)
- PQ1 (IF) (IMAGE framework summary, How could global environmental issues such as climate change, biodiversity loss and air pollution evolve?)
- PQ1 (NVCC) (Carbon cycle and natural vegetation, What is the role of the terrestrial biosphere in the global carbon cycle, how will it change in time as a result of climate and land-use change?)
- PQ2 (EC) (Energy conversion, What are the potential roles of individual technologies, such as carbon capture and storage (CCS), nuclear power, hydrogen and renewable energy?)
- PQ2 (IF) (IMAGE framework summary, What are the consequences of these changes for international targets for biodiversity protection (addressed by the CBD), climate change (UNFCCC) and human development (addressed by the Millennium Development Goals and Sustainable Development Goals)?)
- PQ2 (NVCC) (Carbon cycle and natural vegetation, To what extent can the terrestrial biosphere contribute to reducing the accumulation of CO2 in the atmosphere and what are viable mechanisms?)
- PQ3 (IF) (IMAGE framework summary, How could response strategies limit environmental pressures and foster more sustainable development?)
- PQ3 (NVCC) (Carbon cycle and natural vegetation, What opportunities exist to reduce land-use related carbon emissions (e.g. REDD) and even enhance the carbon uptake through the establishment of new forests.)
- PQ3(NVCC) (Carbon cycle and natural vegetation, What are the contributions of land-use change, climate change and CO2 fertilization on the future carbon cycle and how can these be considered in climate policies?)
- PQ4 (IF) (IMAGE framework summary, What are the linkages between components of environmental change and human development? What are key uncertainties?)