Browse data: KeyPolicyQuestion
KeyPolicyQuestion > Component : Carbon cycle and natural vegetation or Nutrients & Theme : Animal husbandry (Food) or BC-OC emissions (Air pollution) or Energy emissions (Energy) or Forestry (Land use) or Human development (HD) or Land use system (Land use) or Nutrition and diet (Food) or Terrestrial biodiversity (NB) or Other
Click on one or more items below to narrow your results.
Showing below up to 6 results in range #1 to #6.
- PQ1 (N) (Nutrients, How will the increasing use of fertilisers affect terrestrial and marine ecosystems, with possible consequences for human health?)
- PQ1 (NVCC) (Carbon cycle and natural vegetation, What is the role of the terrestrial biosphere in the global carbon cycle, how will it change in time as a result of climate and land-use change?)
- PQ2 (N) (Nutrients, To what extent can the negative impacts be reduced by more efficient nutrient management and wastewater treatment, while retaining the positive effects on food production and land productivity?)
- PQ2 (NVCC) (Carbon cycle and natural vegetation, To what extent can the terrestrial biosphere contribute to reducing the accumulation of CO2 in the atmosphere and what are viable mechanisms?)
- PQ3 (NVCC) (Carbon cycle and natural vegetation, What opportunities exist to reduce land-use related carbon emissions (e.g. REDD) and even enhance the carbon uptake through the establishment of new forests.)
- PQ3(NVCC) (Carbon cycle and natural vegetation, What are the contributions of land-use change, climate change and CO2 fertilization on the future carbon cycle and how can these be considered in climate policies?)