Browse data: KeyPolicyQuestion
KeyPolicyQuestion > Component : Climate policy or Ecosystem services or Energy supply or None
Click on one or more items below to narrow your results.
Agricultural economy · Air pollution and energy policies · Aquatic biodiversity · Atmospheric composition and climate · Carbon, vegetation, agriculture and water · Carbon cycle and natural vegetation · Climate policy · Crops and grass · Ecosystem services · Emissions · Energy conversion · Energy demand · Energy supply · Energy supply and demand · Flood risks · Forest management · Human development · IMAGE framework summary · Land-use allocation · Land and biodiversity policies · Land degradation · Livestock systems · Nutrients · Terrestrial biodiversity · Water · Other · None
Showing below up to 10 results in range #1 to #10.
- PQ1 (CP) (Climate policy, What global greenhouse gas emissions pathways would meet the well below 2 °C climate target?)
- PQ1 (EGS) (Ecosystem services, How would ecosystem services and the benefits from the natural environment develop in the absence of specific policies?)
- PQ1 (ES) (Energy supply, How can energy resources be exploited to meet future primary energy demand?)
- PQ2 (CP) (Climate policy, What is the effect of effort-sharing approaches on regional and national emission reduction targets and on the cost of climate policies?)
- PQ2 (EGS) (Ecosystem services, How could policy interventions contribute to improving future ecosystem services?)
- PQ2 (ES) (Energy supply, How can energy supply and demand be balanced between world regions, and how will this effect security of supply?)
- PQ3 (CP) (Climate policy, What is the effect of the NDCs on achieving the long term 2 ºC target?)
- PQ3 (EGS) (Ecosystem services, How could policy interventions influence the interaction between ecosystem services and other goals and ambitions, such as the millennium development goals?)
- PQ3 (ES) (Energy supply, How rapidly can the transition to more sustainable energy supply be made?)
- PQ4 (CP) (Climate policy, What are the trade-offs between mitigation costs, adaptation costs, and climate change damage?)