Browse data: KeyPolicyQuestion
KeyPolicyQuestion > Component : Climate policy or Energy demand or Forest management or Land-use allocation or Livestock systems or Nutrients or Other or None & Theme : Human development (HD) or Land cover (NB)
Click on one or more items below to narrow your results.
Showing below up to 7 results in range #1 to #7.
- PQ1 (AB) (Aquatic biodiversity, How will the biodiversity in freshwater bodies develop in the absence of additional policies and measures?)
- PQ1 (HD) (Human development, What are the key future trends in human development, such as those targeted by the Millennium Development Goals (MDGs)?)
- PQ2 (HD) (Human development, How are changes in the global environment likely to affect human development?)
- PQ3 (CG) (Crops and grass, How will agriculture affect the Earth system with respect to carbon emissions, freshwater availability and nutrient cycles?)
- PQ3 (HD) (Human development, How is improved access to food, water and energy likely to contribute to human development?)
- PQ3 (IF) (IMAGE framework summary, How could response strategies limit environmental pressures and foster more sustainable development?)
- PQ4 (IF) (IMAGE framework summary, What are the linkages between components of environmental change and human development? What are key uncertainties?)