Browse data: KeyPolicyQuestion
KeyPolicyQuestion > Component : Climate policy or Forest management or Land degradation & Theme : Climate impacts (Climate) or Crop production (Food) or Degradation (Land use) or Forestry (Land use) or GHG emissions (Climate) or Other energy (Energy) or Other land use (Land use) or Terrestrial biodiversity (NB)
Click on one or more items below to narrow your results.
Showing below up to 9 results in range #1 to #9.
- PQ1 (CP) (Climate policy, What global greenhouse gas emissions pathways would meet the well below 2 °C climate target?)
- PQ1 (FM) (Forest management, How can management influence forest capacity to meet future demand for wood and other ecosystem services?)
- PQ1 (LD) (Land degradation, In what parts of the world have human-induced changes in land and soil conditions occurred?)
- PQ2 (CP) (Climate policy, What is the effect of effort-sharing approaches on regional and national emission reduction targets and on the cost of climate policies?)
- PQ2 (LD) (Land degradation, What are the future risks of soil degradation?)
- PQ3 (FM) (Forest management, What are the prospects for more sustainable forest management and the role of production in dedicated forest plantations?)
- PQ3 (LD) (Land degradation, To what extent are ecosystem functions lost by soil degradation, adding to local and global concerns about food security, biodiversity loss and climate change?)
- PQ4 (CP) (Climate policy, What are the trade-offs between mitigation costs, adaptation costs, and climate change damage?)