Browse data: KeyPolicyQuestion
KeyPolicyQuestion > Component : Climate policy or Land and biodiversity policies
Click on one or more items below to narrow your results.
Agricultural economy · Air pollution and energy policies · Aquatic biodiversity · Atmospheric composition and climate · Carbon, vegetation, agriculture and water · Carbon cycle and natural vegetation · Climate policy · Crops and grass · Ecosystem services · Emissions · Energy conversion · Energy demand · Energy supply · Energy supply and demand · Flood risks · Forest management · Human development · IMAGE framework summary · Land-use allocation · Land and biodiversity policies · Land degradation · Livestock systems · Nutrients · Terrestrial biodiversity · Water · Other · None
Climate adaptation (Climate) (1) · Climate change (Climate) (1) · Climate impacts (Climate) (1) · Climate mitigation (Climate) (2) · GHG emissions (Climate) (3) · Nutrition and diet (Food) (1) · Other climate (Climate) (3) · Other food (Food) (1) · Terrestrial biodiversity (NB) (2) · Water stress (Water) (1)
Showing below up to 7 results in range #1 to #7.
- PQ1 (CP) (Climate policy, What global greenhouse gas emissions pathways would meet the well below 2 °C climate target?)
- PQ1 (LBP) (Land and biodiversity policies, How can land-use policies contribute to strategies for halting biodiversity loss and reducing greenhouse gas emissions?)
- PQ2 (CP) (Climate policy, What is the effect of effort-sharing approaches on regional and national emission reduction targets and on the cost of climate policies?)
- PQ2 (LBP) (Land and biodiversity policies, How can changes in consumption patterns contribute to achieving sustainability goals through changes in land use?)
- PQ3 (CP) (Climate policy, What is the effect of the NDCs on achieving the long term 2 ºC target?)
- PQ3 (LBP) (Land and biodiversity policies, What are the synergies and trade-offs between halting biodiversity loss, food security, reducing nutrient emissions, and reducing water stress?)
- PQ4 (CP) (Climate policy, What are the trade-offs between mitigation costs, adaptation costs, and climate change damage?)