Browse data: KeyPolicyQuestion
KeyPolicyQuestion > Component : Crops and grass or Ecosystem services or Energy supply or Energy supply and demand or Land degradation or None or None
Click on one or more items below to narrow your results.
Agricultural land use (Land use) (1) · Climate change (Climate) (1) · Climate impacts (Climate) (1) · Climate mitigation (Climate) (1) · Crop production (Food) (1) · Degradation (Land use) (3) · Eco goods and services (NB) (3) · Energy demand (Energy) (2) · Energy emissions (Energy) (1) · Energy system (Energy) (3) · GHG emissions (Climate) (1) · Land cover (NB) (1) · Other climate (Climate) (1) · Other energy (Energy) (3) · Terrestrial biodiversity (NB) (1) · Water stress (Water) (1)
Showing below up to 15 results in range #1 to #15.
- PQ1 (CG) (Crops and grass, How will climate change affect the productivity of current and future agricultural areas?)
- PQ1 (EGS) (Ecosystem services, How would ecosystem services and the benefits from the natural environment develop in the absence of specific policies?)
- PQ1 (LD) (Land degradation, In what parts of the world have human-induced changes in land and soil conditions occurred?)
- PQ2 (CG) (Crops and grass, How could management improve agricultural productivity under current and future water constraints?)
- PQ2 (EGS) (Ecosystem services, How could policy interventions contribute to improving future ecosystem services?)
- PQ2 (LD) (Land degradation, What are the future risks of soil degradation?)
- PQ3 (CG) (Crops and grass, How will agriculture affect the Earth system with respect to carbon emissions, freshwater availability and nutrient cycles?)
- PQ3 (EGS) (Ecosystem services, How could policy interventions influence the interaction between ecosystem services and other goals and ambitions, such as the millennium development goals?)
- PQ3 (ES) (Energy supply, How rapidly can the transition to more sustainable energy supply be made?)
- PQ3 (LD) (Land degradation, To what extent are ecosystem functions lost by soil degradation, adding to local and global concerns about food security, biodiversity loss and climate change?)