Browse data: KeyPolicyQuestion
KeyPolicyQuestion > Component : Crops and grass or Emissions or None
Click on one or more items below to narrow your results.
Agricultural economy · Air pollution and energy policies · Aquatic biodiversity · Atmospheric composition and climate · Carbon, vegetation, agriculture and water · Carbon cycle and natural vegetation · Climate policy · Crops and grass · Ecosystem services · Emissions · Energy conversion · Energy demand · Energy supply · Energy supply and demand · Flood risks · Forest management · Human development · IMAGE framework summary · Land-use allocation · Land and biodiversity policies · Land degradation · Livestock systems · Nutrients · Terrestrial biodiversity · Water · Other · None
Agricultural land use (Land use) (1) · Air quality (Air pollution) (2) · BC-OC emissions (Air pollution) (1) · Climate impacts (Climate) (1) · Climate mitigation (Climate) (2) · Crop production (Food) (1) · GHG emissions (Climate) (3) · Land cover (NB) (1) · Other air pollution (Air pollution) (1) · Other climate (Climate) (1) · Water stress (Water) (1)
Showing below up to 5 results in range #1 to #5.
- PQ1 (CG) (Crops and grass, How will climate change affect the productivity of current and future agricultural areas?)
- PQ1 (E) (Emissions, How will emissions of greenhouse gases and air pollutants develop in scenarios with and without policy interventions, such as climate policy and air pollution control?)
- PQ2 (CG) (Crops and grass, How could management improve agricultural productivity under current and future water constraints?)
- PQ2 (E) (Emissions, What synergies between climate policy and air pollution control can be identified?)
- PQ3 (CG) (Crops and grass, How will agriculture affect the Earth system with respect to carbon emissions, freshwater availability and nutrient cycles?)