Browse data: KeyPolicyQuestion
KeyPolicyQuestion > Component : Crops and grass or Energy supply or IMAGE framework summary
Click on one or more items below to narrow your results.
Agricultural land use (Land use) (1) · Air quality (Air pollution) (2) · Aquatic biodiversity (NB) (2) · Climate change (Climate) (2) · Climate impacts (Climate) (1) · Crop production (Food) (1) · Energy demand (Energy) (1) · Energy system (Energy) (2) · GHG emissions (Climate) (1) · Human development (HD) (2) · Land cover (NB) (1) · Other climate (Climate) (1) · Terrestrial biodiversity (NB) (2) · Water stress (Water) (1)
Showing below up to 10 results in range #1 to #10.
- PQ1 (CG) (Crops and grass, How will climate change affect the productivity of current and future agricultural areas?)
- PQ1 (ES) (Energy supply, How can energy resources be exploited to meet future primary energy demand?)
- PQ1 (IF) (IMAGE framework summary, How could global environmental issues such as climate change, biodiversity loss and air pollution evolve?)
- PQ2 (CG) (Crops and grass, How could management improve agricultural productivity under current and future water constraints?)
- PQ2 (ES) (Energy supply, How can energy supply and demand be balanced between world regions, and how will this effect security of supply?)
- PQ2 (IF) (IMAGE framework summary, What are the consequences of these changes for international targets for biodiversity protection (addressed by the CBD), climate change (UNFCCC) and human development (addressed by the Millennium Development Goals and Sustainable Development Goals)?)
- PQ3 (CG) (Crops and grass, How will agriculture affect the Earth system with respect to carbon emissions, freshwater availability and nutrient cycles?)
- PQ3 (ES) (Energy supply, How rapidly can the transition to more sustainable energy supply be made?)
- PQ3 (IF) (IMAGE framework summary, How could response strategies limit environmental pressures and foster more sustainable development?)
- PQ4 (IF) (IMAGE framework summary, What are the linkages between components of environmental change and human development? What are key uncertainties?)