Browse data: KeyPolicyQuestion
KeyPolicyQuestion > Component : Crops and grass or Flood risks or Livestock systems
Click on one or more items below to narrow your results.
Agricultural land use (Land use) (2) · Air quality (Air pollution) (1) · Animal husbandry (Food) (2) · Climate impacts (Climate) (1) · Crop production (Food) (1) · GHG emissions (Climate) (2) · Land cover (NB) (1) · Nutrition and diet (Food) (1) · Other air pollution (Air pollution) (1) · Other climate (Climate) (1) · Other water (Water) (3) · Water stress (Water) (1)
Showing below up to 8 results in range #1 to #8.
- PQ1 (CG) (Crops and grass, How will climate change affect the productivity of current and future agricultural areas?)
- PQ1 (FR) (Flood risks, How will future flood risk change as a result of socio-economic changes and climate change?)
- PQ1 (LS) (Livestock systems, What are the impacts of increasing livestock production on land use, greenhouse gases and other emissions to air and surface water?)
- PQ2 (CG) (Crops and grass, How could management improve agricultural productivity under current and future water constraints?)
- PQ2 (FR) (Flood risks, What would be the impact of floods, in terms of damage and victims, and where are the hot spots?)
- PQ2 (LS) (Livestock systems, How does the use of marginal lands for grazing increase the risk of degradation and loss of productivity, inducing more forest clearing?)
- PQ3 (CG) (Crops and grass, How will agriculture affect the Earth system with respect to carbon emissions, freshwater availability and nutrient cycles?)
- PQ3 (FR) (Flood risks, What would be suitable adaptation strategies and investment options related to flood risk?)