Browse data: KeyPolicyQuestion
KeyPolicyQuestion > Component : Crops and grass or Land degradation & Theme : Energy demand (Energy) or Forestry (Land use) or Land cover (NB) or Terrestrial biodiversity (NB) or Water stress (Water) or Other
Click on one or more items below to narrow your results.
Showing below up to 6 results in range #1 to #6.
- PQ1 (CG) (Crops and grass, How will climate change affect the productivity of current and future agricultural areas?)
- PQ1 (LD) (Land degradation, In what parts of the world have human-induced changes in land and soil conditions occurred?)
- PQ2 (CG) (Crops and grass, How could management improve agricultural productivity under current and future water constraints?)
- PQ2 (LD) (Land degradation, What are the future risks of soil degradation?)
- PQ3 (CG) (Crops and grass, How will agriculture affect the Earth system with respect to carbon emissions, freshwater availability and nutrient cycles?)
- PQ3 (LD) (Land degradation, To what extent are ecosystem functions lost by soil degradation, adding to local and global concerns about food security, biodiversity loss and climate change?)