Browse data: KeyPolicyQuestion
KeyPolicyQuestion > Component : Ecosystem services or Energy conversion or Forest management or Livestock systems or Water or Other or None & Theme : BC-OC emissions (Air pollution) or Climate adaptation (Climate) or Degradation (Land use)
Click on one or more items below to narrow your results.
Showing below up to 6 results in range #1 to #6.
- PQ1 (E) (Emissions, How will emissions of greenhouse gases and air pollutants develop in scenarios with and without policy interventions, such as climate policy and air pollution control?)
- PQ1 (LD) (Land degradation, In what parts of the world have human-induced changes in land and soil conditions occurred?)
- PQ2 (LD) (Land degradation, What are the future risks of soil degradation?)
- PQ3 (LD) (Land degradation, To what extent are ecosystem functions lost by soil degradation, adding to local and global concerns about food security, biodiversity loss and climate change?)
- PQ3 (NVCC) (Carbon cycle and natural vegetation, What opportunities exist to reduce land-use related carbon emissions (e.g. REDD) and even enhance the carbon uptake through the establishment of new forests.)
- PQ4 (CP) (Climate policy, What are the trade-offs between mitigation costs, adaptation costs, and climate change damage?)