Browse data: KeyPolicyQuestion
KeyPolicyQuestion > Component : Ecosystem services or Nutrients & Theme : Climate mitigation (Climate) or Degradation (Land use) or Land cover (NB) or Nutrition and diet (Food) or Other water (Water) or Terrestrial biodiversity (NB) or Other
Click on one or more items below to narrow your results.
Showing below up to 5 results in range #1 to #5.
- PQ1 (EGS) (Ecosystem services, How would ecosystem services and the benefits from the natural environment develop in the absence of specific policies?)
- PQ1 (N) (Nutrients, How will the increasing use of fertilisers affect terrestrial and marine ecosystems, with possible consequences for human health?)
- PQ2 (EGS) (Ecosystem services, How could policy interventions contribute to improving future ecosystem services?)
- PQ2 (N) (Nutrients, To what extent can the negative impacts be reduced by more efficient nutrient management and wastewater treatment, while retaining the positive effects on food production and land productivity?)
- PQ3 (EGS) (Ecosystem services, How could policy interventions influence the interaction between ecosystem services and other goals and ambitions, such as the millennium development goals?)