Browse data: KeyPolicyQuestion
KeyPolicyQuestion > Component : Emissions or Energy conversion or Energy supply and demand or Land-use allocation
Click on one or more items below to narrow your results.
Air quality (Air pollution) (2) · Animal husbandry (Food) (1) · BC-OC emissions (Air pollution) (1) · Climate mitigation (Climate) (4) · Crop production (Food) (1) · Energy demand (Energy) (1) · Energy emissions (Energy) (1) · Energy system (Energy) (1) · Forestry (Land use) (1) · GHG emissions (Climate) (2) · Land use system (Land use) (1) · Nutrition and diet (Food) (1) · Other air pollution (Air pollution) (1) · Other energy (Energy) (5) · Trade (Food) (1)
Showing below up to 10 results in range #1 to #10.
- PQ1 (AS) (Land-use allocation, How will changes in agricultural demand and trade affect future land-use patterns?)
- PQ1 (E) (Emissions, How will emissions of greenhouse gases and air pollutants develop in scenarios with and without policy interventions, such as climate policy and air pollution control?)
- PQ1 (EC) (Energy conversion, What is the potential role of energy conversion sector, particularly in power production, in achieving a more sustainable energy system?)
- PQ1 (ESD) (Energy supply and demand, How can energy supply and demand become more sustainable, balancing human development, security of supply, and concerns about climate change and air pollution?)
- PQ2 (AS) (Land-use allocation, How will land-use regulation, such as protected areas and REDD schemes, affect future land use and the impacts of land-use change?)
- PQ2 (E) (Emissions, What synergies between climate policy and air pollution control can be identified?)
- PQ2 (EC) (Energy conversion, What are the potential roles of individual technologies, such as carbon capture and storage (CCS), nuclear power, hydrogen and renewable energy?)
- PQ2 (ESD) (Energy supply and demand, What transitions in the energy system would meet long-term climate goals?)
- PQ3 (AS) (Land-use allocation, How can agricultural intensification increase global food production, and what policies will contribute to this?)
- PQ3 (ESD) (Energy supply and demand, How are these strategies affected by uncertainties in the energy system?)