Browse data: KeyPolicyQuestion
KeyPolicyQuestion > Component : Emissions or Energy conversion or Terrestrial biodiversity or Water or Other & Theme : Other land use (Land use) or Terrestrial biodiversity (NB)
Click on one or more items below to narrow your results.
Showing below up to 11 results in range #1 to #11.
- PQ1 (IF) (IMAGE framework summary, How could global environmental issues such as climate change, biodiversity loss and air pollution evolve?)
- PQ1 (LBP) (Land and biodiversity policies, How can land-use policies contribute to strategies for halting biodiversity loss and reducing greenhouse gas emissions?)
- PQ1 (LD) (Land degradation, In what parts of the world have human-induced changes in land and soil conditions occurred?)
- PQ1 (TB) (Terrestrial biodiversity, What is the future rate of terrestrial biodiversity loss in the absence of additional policies and measures?)
- PQ2 (AEF) (Agricultural economy, What are the policy options to reduce agricultural land use and to safeguard global biodiversity, while ensuring food security?)
- PQ2 (IF) (IMAGE framework summary, What are the consequences of these changes for international targets for biodiversity protection (addressed by the CBD), climate change (UNFCCC) and human development (addressed by the Millennium Development Goals and Sustainable Development Goals)?)
- PQ2 (TB) (Terrestrial biodiversity, What are the key pressure factors causing biodiversity loss?)
- PQ3 (AEF) (Agricultural economy, How can the implications of biofuels for land use and greenhouse gases be managed sustainably?)
- PQ3 (LBP) (Land and biodiversity policies, What are the synergies and trade-offs between halting biodiversity loss, food security, reducing nutrient emissions, and reducing water stress?)
- PQ3 (TB) (Terrestrial biodiversity, How will nature conservation policies and measures to reduce the key pressure factors of biodiversity loss contribute to meeting the targets of the UN Convention on Biological Diversity (CBD)?)
- PQ3(NVCC) (Carbon cycle and natural vegetation, What are the contributions of land-use change, climate change and CO2 fertilization on the future carbon cycle and how can these be considered in climate policies?)