Browse data: KeyPolicyQuestion
KeyPolicyQuestion > Component : Emissions or Energy demand or Livestock systems & Theme : Air quality (Air pollution) or Animal husbandry (Food) or Energy emissions (Energy) or Other air pollution (Air pollution) or Water quality (Water) or None
Click on one or more items below to narrow your results.
Showing below up to 5 results in range #1 to #5.
- PQ1 (E) (Emissions, How will emissions of greenhouse gases and air pollutants develop in scenarios with and without policy interventions, such as climate policy and air pollution control?)
- PQ1 (LS) (Livestock systems, What are the impacts of increasing livestock production on land use, greenhouse gases and other emissions to air and surface water?)
- PQ2 (E) (Emissions, What synergies between climate policy and air pollution control can be identified?)
- PQ2 (LS) (Livestock systems, How does the use of marginal lands for grazing increase the risk of degradation and loss of productivity, inducing more forest clearing?)
- PQ3 (ED) (Energy demand, How can energy efficiency contribute to reducing the growth rate of energy demand and mitigate pressures on the global environment?)