Browse data: KeyPolicyQuestion
KeyPolicyQuestion > Component : Emissions or Flood risks or Land and biodiversity policies or None
Click on one or more items below to narrow your results.
Agricultural economy · Air pollution and energy policies · Aquatic biodiversity · Atmospheric composition and climate · Carbon, vegetation, agriculture and water · Carbon cycle and natural vegetation · Climate policy · Crops and grass · Ecosystem services · Emissions · Energy conversion · Energy demand · Energy supply · Energy supply and demand · Flood risks · Forest management · Human development · IMAGE framework summary · Land-use allocation · Land and biodiversity policies · Land degradation · Livestock systems · Nutrients · Terrestrial biodiversity · Water · Other · None
Air quality (Air pollution) (2) · BC-OC emissions (Air pollution) (1) · Climate mitigation (Climate) (2) · GHG emissions (Climate) (3) · Nutrition and diet (Food) (1) · Other air pollution (Air pollution) (1) · Other food (Food) (1) · Other water (Water) (3) · Terrestrial biodiversity (NB) (2) · Water stress (Water) (1)
Showing below up to 8 results in range #1 to #8.
- PQ1 (E) (Emissions, How will emissions of greenhouse gases and air pollutants develop in scenarios with and without policy interventions, such as climate policy and air pollution control?)
- PQ1 (FR) (Flood risks, How will future flood risk change as a result of socio-economic changes and climate change?)
- PQ1 (LBP) (Land and biodiversity policies, How can land-use policies contribute to strategies for halting biodiversity loss and reducing greenhouse gas emissions?)
- PQ2 (E) (Emissions, What synergies between climate policy and air pollution control can be identified?)
- PQ2 (FR) (Flood risks, What would be the impact of floods, in terms of damage and victims, and where are the hot spots?)
- PQ2 (LBP) (Land and biodiversity policies, How can changes in consumption patterns contribute to achieving sustainability goals through changes in land use?)
- PQ3 (FR) (Flood risks, What would be suitable adaptation strategies and investment options related to flood risk?)
- PQ3 (LBP) (Land and biodiversity policies, What are the synergies and trade-offs between halting biodiversity loss, food security, reducing nutrient emissions, and reducing water stress?)