Browse data: KeyPolicyQuestion
KeyPolicyQuestion > Component : Emissions or Human development or Livestock systems or None
Click on one or more items below to narrow your results.
Agricultural economy · Air pollution and energy policies · Aquatic biodiversity · Atmospheric composition and climate · Carbon, vegetation, agriculture and water · Carbon cycle and natural vegetation · Climate policy · Crops and grass · Ecosystem services · Emissions · Energy conversion · Energy demand · Energy supply · Energy supply and demand · Flood risks · Forest management · Human development · IMAGE framework summary · Land-use allocation · Land and biodiversity policies · Land degradation · Livestock systems · Nutrients · Terrestrial biodiversity · Water · Other · None
Agricultural land use (Land use) (1) · Air quality (Air pollution) (3) · Animal husbandry (Food) (2) · BC-OC emissions (Air pollution) (1) · Climate mitigation (Climate) (2) · GHG emissions (Climate) (3) · Human development (HD) (3) · Nutrition and diet (Food) (1) · Other air pollution (Air pollution) (2)
Showing below up to 7 results in range #1 to #7.
- PQ1 (E) (Emissions, How will emissions of greenhouse gases and air pollutants develop in scenarios with and without policy interventions, such as climate policy and air pollution control?)
- PQ1 (HD) (Human development, What are the key future trends in human development, such as those targeted by the Millennium Development Goals (MDGs)?)
- PQ1 (LS) (Livestock systems, What are the impacts of increasing livestock production on land use, greenhouse gases and other emissions to air and surface water?)
- PQ2 (E) (Emissions, What synergies between climate policy and air pollution control can be identified?)
- PQ2 (HD) (Human development, How are changes in the global environment likely to affect human development?)
- PQ2 (LS) (Livestock systems, How does the use of marginal lands for grazing increase the risk of degradation and loss of productivity, inducing more forest clearing?)
- PQ3 (HD) (Human development, How is improved access to food, water and energy likely to contribute to human development?)