Browse data: KeyPolicyQuestion
KeyPolicyQuestion > Component : Emissions or IMAGE framework summary or Nutrients or None or None
Click on one or more items below to narrow your results.
Agricultural economy · Air pollution and energy policies · Aquatic biodiversity · Atmospheric composition and climate · Carbon, vegetation, agriculture and water · Carbon cycle and natural vegetation · Climate policy · Crops and grass · Ecosystem services · Emissions · Energy conversion · Energy demand · Energy supply · Energy supply and demand · Flood risks · Forest management · Human development · IMAGE framework summary · Land-use allocation · Land and biodiversity policies · Land degradation · Livestock systems · Nutrients · Terrestrial biodiversity · Water · Other · None
Air quality (Air pollution) (4) · Aquatic biodiversity (NB) (2) · BC-OC emissions (Air pollution) (1) · Climate change (Climate) (2) · Climate mitigation (Climate) (2) · GHG emissions (Climate) (2) · Human development (HD) (2) · Other air pollution (Air pollution) (1) · Terrestrial biodiversity (NB) (2) · Water quality (Water) (1) · Water stress (Water) (1)
Showing below up to 8 results in range #1 to #8.
- PQ1 (E) (Emissions, How will emissions of greenhouse gases and air pollutants develop in scenarios with and without policy interventions, such as climate policy and air pollution control?)
- PQ1 (IF) (IMAGE framework summary, How could global environmental issues such as climate change, biodiversity loss and air pollution evolve?)
- PQ1 (N) (Nutrients, How will the increasing use of fertilisers affect terrestrial and marine ecosystems, with possible consequences for human health?)
- PQ2 (E) (Emissions, What synergies between climate policy and air pollution control can be identified?)
- PQ2 (IF) (IMAGE framework summary, What are the consequences of these changes for international targets for biodiversity protection (addressed by the CBD), climate change (UNFCCC) and human development (addressed by the Millennium Development Goals and Sustainable Development Goals)?)
- PQ2 (N) (Nutrients, To what extent can the negative impacts be reduced by more efficient nutrient management and wastewater treatment, while retaining the positive effects on food production and land productivity?)
- PQ3 (IF) (IMAGE framework summary, How could response strategies limit environmental pressures and foster more sustainable development?)
- PQ4 (IF) (IMAGE framework summary, What are the linkages between components of environmental change and human development? What are key uncertainties?)