Browse data: KeyPolicyQuestion
KeyPolicyQuestion > Component : Energy conversion or Energy demand or Land and biodiversity policies or Land degradation
Click on one or more items below to narrow your results.
Climate change (Climate) (1) · Climate mitigation (Climate) (1) · Degradation (Land use) (3) · Energy demand (Energy) (3) · Energy emissions (Energy) (1) · Energy system (Energy) (1) · GHG emissions (Climate) (1) · Nutrition and diet (Food) (1) · Other energy (Energy) (2) · Other food (Food) (1) · Terrestrial biodiversity (NB) (3) · Water stress (Water) (1)
Showing below up to 11 results in range #1 to #11.
- PQ1 (EC) (Energy conversion, What is the potential role of energy conversion sector, particularly in power production, in achieving a more sustainable energy system?)
- PQ1 (ED) (Energy demand, How will energy demand evolve particularly in emerging and medium- and low-income economies?)
- PQ1 (LBP) (Land and biodiversity policies, How can land-use policies contribute to strategies for halting biodiversity loss and reducing greenhouse gas emissions?)
- PQ1 (LD) (Land degradation, In what parts of the world have human-induced changes in land and soil conditions occurred?)
- PQ2 (EC) (Energy conversion, What are the potential roles of individual technologies, such as carbon capture and storage (CCS), nuclear power, hydrogen and renewable energy?)
- PQ2 (ED) (Energy demand, What is the mix of end-use energy carriers to meet future energy demand?)
- PQ2 (LBP) (Land and biodiversity policies, How can changes in consumption patterns contribute to achieving sustainability goals through changes in land use?)
- PQ2 (LD) (Land degradation, What are the future risks of soil degradation?)
- PQ3 (ED) (Energy demand, How can energy efficiency contribute to reducing the growth rate of energy demand and mitigate pressures on the global environment?)
- PQ3 (LBP) (Land and biodiversity policies, What are the synergies and trade-offs between halting biodiversity loss, food security, reducing nutrient emissions, and reducing water stress?)
- PQ3 (LD) (Land degradation, To what extent are ecosystem functions lost by soil degradation, adding to local and global concerns about food security, biodiversity loss and climate change?)