Browse data: KeyPolicyQuestion
KeyPolicyQuestion > Component : Energy conversion or Flood risks or Land-use allocation or Water & Theme : Animal husbandry (Food) or BC-OC emissions (Air pollution) or Crop production (Food) or Energy emissions (Energy) or Nutrition and diet (Food) or Terrestrial biodiversity (NB) or Water stress (Water)
Click on one or more items below to narrow your results.
Showing below up to 5 results in range #1 to #5.
- PQ1 (AS) (Land-use allocation, How will changes in agricultural demand and trade affect future land-use patterns?)
- PQ1 (H) (Water, What is the combined effect of climate change and socio-economic development on water demand and availability, and on associated agricultural production?)
- PQ2 (H) (Water, What is the potential of adaptation measures to reduce water stress and water-related crop production losses?)
- PQ3 (AS) (Land-use allocation, How can agricultural intensification increase global food production, and what policies will contribute to this?)
- PQ3 (H) (Water, How can water demand be reduced and still provide the adequate service levels to the sectors with the highest demand?)