Browse data: KeyPolicyQuestion
KeyPolicyQuestion > Component : Energy conversion or Land degradation or Land-use allocation or Water
Click on one or more items below to narrow your results.
Animal husbandry (Food) (1) · Climate change (Climate) (1) · Climate mitigation (Climate) (1) · Crop production (Food) (2) · Degradation (Land use) (3) · Forestry (Land use) (1) · Irrigation (Water) (2) · Land use system (Land use) (1) · Nutrition and diet (Food) (1) · Other energy (Energy) (2) · Terrestrial biodiversity (NB) (1) · Trade (Food) (1) · Water stress (Water) (3)
Showing below up to 11 results in range #1 to #11.
- PQ1 (AS) (Land-use allocation, How will changes in agricultural demand and trade affect future land-use patterns?)
- PQ1 (EC) (Energy conversion, What is the potential role of energy conversion sector, particularly in power production, in achieving a more sustainable energy system?)
- PQ1 (H) (Water, What is the combined effect of climate change and socio-economic development on water demand and availability, and on associated agricultural production?)
- PQ1 (LD) (Land degradation, In what parts of the world have human-induced changes in land and soil conditions occurred?)
- PQ2 (AS) (Land-use allocation, How will land-use regulation, such as protected areas and REDD schemes, affect future land use and the impacts of land-use change?)
- PQ2 (EC) (Energy conversion, What are the potential roles of individual technologies, such as carbon capture and storage (CCS), nuclear power, hydrogen and renewable energy?)
- PQ2 (H) (Water, What is the potential of adaptation measures to reduce water stress and water-related crop production losses?)
- PQ2 (LD) (Land degradation, What are the future risks of soil degradation?)
- PQ3 (AS) (Land-use allocation, How can agricultural intensification increase global food production, and what policies will contribute to this?)
- PQ3 (H) (Water, How can water demand be reduced and still provide the adequate service levels to the sectors with the highest demand?)
- PQ3 (LD) (Land degradation, To what extent are ecosystem functions lost by soil degradation, adding to local and global concerns about food security, biodiversity loss and climate change?)