Browse data: KeyPolicyQuestion
KeyPolicyQuestion > Component : Energy conversion or Water & Theme : Climate adaptation (Climate) or Climate impacts (Climate) or Energy system (Energy) or Other water (Water) or Water quality (Water) or Other
Click on one or more items below to narrow your results.
Showing below up to 5 results in range #1 to #5.
- PQ1 (EC) (Energy conversion, What is the potential role of energy conversion sector, particularly in power production, in achieving a more sustainable energy system?)
- PQ1 (H) (Water, What is the combined effect of climate change and socio-economic development on water demand and availability, and on associated agricultural production?)
- PQ2 (EC) (Energy conversion, What are the potential roles of individual technologies, such as carbon capture and storage (CCS), nuclear power, hydrogen and renewable energy?)
- PQ2 (H) (Water, What is the potential of adaptation measures to reduce water stress and water-related crop production losses?)
- PQ3 (H) (Water, How can water demand be reduced and still provide the adequate service levels to the sectors with the highest demand?)