Browse data: KeyPolicyQuestion
KeyPolicyQuestion > Component : Energy demand or Energy supply or Land degradation or Livestock systems
Click on one or more items below to narrow your results.
Agricultural land use (Land use) (1) · Air quality (Air pollution) (1) · Animal husbandry (Food) (2) · Climate change (Climate) (1) · Degradation (Land use) (3) · Energy demand (Energy) (4) · Energy emissions (Energy) (1) · Energy system (Energy) (3) · GHG emissions (Climate) (1) · Nutrition and diet (Food) (1) · Other air pollution (Air pollution) (1) · Terrestrial biodiversity (NB) (1)
Showing below up to 11 results in range #1 to #11.
- PQ1 (ED) (Energy demand, How will energy demand evolve particularly in emerging and medium- and low-income economies?)
- PQ1 (ES) (Energy supply, How can energy resources be exploited to meet future primary energy demand?)
- PQ1 (LD) (Land degradation, In what parts of the world have human-induced changes in land and soil conditions occurred?)
- PQ1 (LS) (Livestock systems, What are the impacts of increasing livestock production on land use, greenhouse gases and other emissions to air and surface water?)
- PQ2 (ED) (Energy demand, What is the mix of end-use energy carriers to meet future energy demand?)
- PQ2 (ES) (Energy supply, How can energy supply and demand be balanced between world regions, and how will this effect security of supply?)
- PQ2 (LD) (Land degradation, What are the future risks of soil degradation?)
- PQ2 (LS) (Livestock systems, How does the use of marginal lands for grazing increase the risk of degradation and loss of productivity, inducing more forest clearing?)
- PQ3 (ED) (Energy demand, How can energy efficiency contribute to reducing the growth rate of energy demand and mitigate pressures on the global environment?)
- PQ3 (ES) (Energy supply, How rapidly can the transition to more sustainable energy supply be made?)
- PQ3 (LD) (Land degradation, To what extent are ecosystem functions lost by soil degradation, adding to local and global concerns about food security, biodiversity loss and climate change?)