Browse data: KeyPolicyQuestion
KeyPolicyQuestion > Component : Energy demand or Forest management & Theme : Air quality (Air pollution) or Climate impacts (Climate) or Crop production (Food) or Eco goods and services (NB) or Energy demand (Energy) or Forestry (Land use) or Water quality (Water)
Click on one or more items below to narrow your results.
Showing below up to 6 results in range #1 to #6.
- PQ1 (ED) (Energy demand, How will energy demand evolve particularly in emerging and medium- and low-income economies?)
- PQ1 (FM) (Forest management, How can management influence forest capacity to meet future demand for wood and other ecosystem services?)
- PQ2 (ED) (Energy demand, What is the mix of end-use energy carriers to meet future energy demand?)
- PQ2 (FM) (Forest management, What are the implications of forest management for pristine and managed forest areas, and on biomass and carbon stocks and fluxes of relevance for climate policy?)
- PQ3 (ED) (Energy demand, How can energy efficiency contribute to reducing the growth rate of energy demand and mitigate pressures on the global environment?)
- PQ3 (FM) (Forest management, What are the prospects for more sustainable forest management and the role of production in dedicated forest plantations?)