Browse data: KeyPolicyQuestion
KeyPolicyQuestion > Component : Energy supply or Forest management or Land and biodiversity policies
Click on one or more items below to narrow your results.
Agricultural economy · Air pollution and energy policies · Aquatic biodiversity · Atmospheric composition and climate · Carbon, vegetation, agriculture and water · Carbon cycle and natural vegetation · Climate policy · Crops and grass · Ecosystem services · Emissions · Energy conversion · Energy demand · Energy supply · Energy supply and demand · Flood risks · Forest management · Human development · IMAGE framework summary · Land-use allocation · Land and biodiversity policies · Land degradation · Livestock systems · Nutrients · Terrestrial biodiversity · Water · Other · None
Showing below up to 9 results in range #1 to #9.
- PQ1 (ES) (Energy supply, How can energy resources be exploited to meet future primary energy demand?)
- PQ1 (FM) (Forest management, How can management influence forest capacity to meet future demand for wood and other ecosystem services?)
- PQ1 (LBP) (Land and biodiversity policies, How can land-use policies contribute to strategies for halting biodiversity loss and reducing greenhouse gas emissions?)
- PQ2 (ES) (Energy supply, How can energy supply and demand be balanced between world regions, and how will this effect security of supply?)
- PQ2 (FM) (Forest management, What are the implications of forest management for pristine and managed forest areas, and on biomass and carbon stocks and fluxes of relevance for climate policy?)
- PQ2 (LBP) (Land and biodiversity policies, How can changes in consumption patterns contribute to achieving sustainability goals through changes in land use?)
- PQ3 (ES) (Energy supply, How rapidly can the transition to more sustainable energy supply be made?)
- PQ3 (FM) (Forest management, What are the prospects for more sustainable forest management and the role of production in dedicated forest plantations?)
- PQ3 (LBP) (Land and biodiversity policies, What are the synergies and trade-offs between halting biodiversity loss, food security, reducing nutrient emissions, and reducing water stress?)