Browse data: KeyPolicyQuestion
KeyPolicyQuestion > Component : Energy supply or Human development or IMAGE framework summary & Theme : Agricultural land use (Land use) or Aquatic biodiversity (NB) or Energy demand (Energy) or Energy system (Energy) or Other water (Water) or None
Click on one or more items below to narrow your results.
Showing below up to 5 results in range #1 to #5.
- PQ1 (ES) (Energy supply, How can energy resources be exploited to meet future primary energy demand?)
- PQ1 (IF) (IMAGE framework summary, How could global environmental issues such as climate change, biodiversity loss and air pollution evolve?)
- PQ2 (ES) (Energy supply, How can energy supply and demand be balanced between world regions, and how will this effect security of supply?)
- PQ2 (IF) (IMAGE framework summary, What are the consequences of these changes for international targets for biodiversity protection (addressed by the CBD), climate change (UNFCCC) and human development (addressed by the Millennium Development Goals and Sustainable Development Goals)?)
- PQ3 (ES) (Energy supply, How rapidly can the transition to more sustainable energy supply be made?)