Browse data: KeyPolicyQuestion
KeyPolicyQuestion > Component : Energy supply or Land degradation or Livestock systems or Nutrients
Click on one or more items below to narrow your results.
Agricultural economy · Air pollution and energy policies · Aquatic biodiversity · Atmospheric composition and climate · Carbon, vegetation, agriculture and water · Carbon cycle and natural vegetation · Climate policy · Crops and grass · Ecosystem services · Emissions · Energy conversion · Energy demand · Energy supply · Energy supply and demand · Flood risks · Forest management · Human development · IMAGE framework summary · Land-use allocation · Land and biodiversity policies · Land degradation · Livestock systems · Nutrients · Terrestrial biodiversity · Water · Other · None
Agricultural land use (Land use) (1) · Air quality (Air pollution) (1) · Animal husbandry (Food) (2) · Climate change (Climate) (1) · Degradation (Land use) (3) · Energy demand (Energy) (1) · Energy system (Energy) (2) · GHG emissions (Climate) (1) · Nutrition and diet (Food) (1) · Other air pollution (Air pollution) (1) · Terrestrial biodiversity (NB) (1) · Water quality (Water) (1) · Water stress (Water) (1)
Showing below up to 10 results in range #1 to #10.
- PQ1 (ES) (Energy supply, How can energy resources be exploited to meet future primary energy demand?)
- PQ1 (LD) (Land degradation, In what parts of the world have human-induced changes in land and soil conditions occurred?)
- PQ1 (LS) (Livestock systems, What are the impacts of increasing livestock production on land use, greenhouse gases and other emissions to air and surface water?)
- PQ1 (N) (Nutrients, How will the increasing use of fertilisers affect terrestrial and marine ecosystems, with possible consequences for human health?)
- PQ2 (ES) (Energy supply, How can energy supply and demand be balanced between world regions, and how will this effect security of supply?)
- PQ2 (LD) (Land degradation, What are the future risks of soil degradation?)
- PQ2 (LS) (Livestock systems, How does the use of marginal lands for grazing increase the risk of degradation and loss of productivity, inducing more forest clearing?)
- PQ2 (N) (Nutrients, To what extent can the negative impacts be reduced by more efficient nutrient management and wastewater treatment, while retaining the positive effects on food production and land productivity?)
- PQ3 (ES) (Energy supply, How rapidly can the transition to more sustainable energy supply be made?)
- PQ3 (LD) (Land degradation, To what extent are ecosystem functions lost by soil degradation, adding to local and global concerns about food security, biodiversity loss and climate change?)