Browse data: KeyPolicyQuestion
KeyPolicyQuestion > Component : Energy supply or Livestock systems or None & Theme : Aquatic biodiversity (NB) or Degradation (Land use) or Eco goods and services (NB) or Land use system (Land use) or Other climate (Climate) or Trade (Food) or Other or None
Click on one or more items below to narrow your results.
Showing below up to 5 results in range #1 to #5.
- PQ1 (ES) (Energy supply, How can energy resources be exploited to meet future primary energy demand?)
- PQ1 (LS) (Livestock systems, What are the impacts of increasing livestock production on land use, greenhouse gases and other emissions to air and surface water?)
- PQ2 (ES) (Energy supply, How can energy supply and demand be balanced between world regions, and how will this effect security of supply?)
- PQ2 (LS) (Livestock systems, How does the use of marginal lands for grazing increase the risk of degradation and loss of productivity, inducing more forest clearing?)
- PQ3 (ES) (Energy supply, How rapidly can the transition to more sustainable energy supply be made?)