Browse data: KeyPolicyQuestion
KeyPolicyQuestion > Component : Energy supply or Terrestrial biodiversity or Water
Click on one or more items below to narrow your results.
Agricultural economy · Air pollution and energy policies · Aquatic biodiversity · Atmospheric composition and climate · Carbon, vegetation, agriculture and water · Carbon cycle and natural vegetation · Climate policy · Crops and grass · Ecosystem services · Emissions · Energy conversion · Energy demand · Energy supply · Energy supply and demand · Flood risks · Forest management · Human development · IMAGE framework summary · Land-use allocation · Land and biodiversity policies · Land degradation · Livestock systems · Nutrients · Terrestrial biodiversity · Water · Other · None
Showing below up to 9 results in range #1 to #9.
- PQ1 (ES) (Energy supply, How can energy resources be exploited to meet future primary energy demand?)
- PQ1 (H) (Water, What is the combined effect of climate change and socio-economic development on water demand and availability, and on associated agricultural production?)
- PQ1 (TB) (Terrestrial biodiversity, What is the future rate of terrestrial biodiversity loss in the absence of additional policies and measures?)
- PQ2 (ES) (Energy supply, How can energy supply and demand be balanced between world regions, and how will this effect security of supply?)
- PQ2 (H) (Water, What is the potential of adaptation measures to reduce water stress and water-related crop production losses?)
- PQ2 (TB) (Terrestrial biodiversity, What are the key pressure factors causing biodiversity loss?)
- PQ3 (ES) (Energy supply, How rapidly can the transition to more sustainable energy supply be made?)
- PQ3 (H) (Water, How can water demand be reduced and still provide the adequate service levels to the sectors with the highest demand?)
- PQ3 (TB) (Terrestrial biodiversity, How will nature conservation policies and measures to reduce the key pressure factors of biodiversity loss contribute to meeting the targets of the UN Convention on Biological Diversity (CBD)?)