Browse data: KeyPolicyQuestion
KeyPolicyQuestion > Component : Energy supply and demand or Land degradation & Theme : Air quality (Air pollution) or Crop production (Food) or Degradation (Land use) or Forestry (Land use) or Other air pollution (Air pollution) or Other energy (Energy) or Water quality (Water)
Click on one or more items below to narrow your results.
Showing below up to 6 results in range #1 to #6.
- PQ1 (ESD) (Energy supply and demand, How can energy supply and demand become more sustainable, balancing human development, security of supply, and concerns about climate change and air pollution?)
- PQ1 (LD) (Land degradation, In what parts of the world have human-induced changes in land and soil conditions occurred?)
- PQ2 (ESD) (Energy supply and demand, What transitions in the energy system would meet long-term climate goals?)
- PQ2 (LD) (Land degradation, What are the future risks of soil degradation?)
- PQ3 (ESD) (Energy supply and demand, How are these strategies affected by uncertainties in the energy system?)
- PQ3 (LD) (Land degradation, To what extent are ecosystem functions lost by soil degradation, adding to local and global concerns about food security, biodiversity loss and climate change?)