Browse data: KeyPolicyQuestion
KeyPolicyQuestion > Component : Energy supply and demand or Livestock systems or None & Theme : Aquatic biodiversity (NB) or BC-OC emissions (Air pollution) or Degradation (Land use) or Eco goods and services (NB) or Trade (Food) or Other or None or None
Click on one or more items below to narrow your results.
Showing below up to 5 results in range #1 to #5.
- PQ1 (ESD) (Energy supply and demand, How can energy supply and demand become more sustainable, balancing human development, security of supply, and concerns about climate change and air pollution?)
- PQ1 (LS) (Livestock systems, What are the impacts of increasing livestock production on land use, greenhouse gases and other emissions to air and surface water?)
- PQ2 (ESD) (Energy supply and demand, What transitions in the energy system would meet long-term climate goals?)
- PQ2 (LS) (Livestock systems, How does the use of marginal lands for grazing increase the risk of degradation and loss of productivity, inducing more forest clearing?)
- PQ3 (ESD) (Energy supply and demand, How are these strategies affected by uncertainties in the energy system?)