Browse data: KeyPolicyQuestion
KeyPolicyQuestion > Component : Flood risks or Forest management or Terrestrial biodiversity & Theme : Climate change (Climate) or Energy emissions (Energy) or Food demand (Food) or Water stress (Water) or Other
Click on one or more items below to narrow your results.
Agricultural economy · Air pollution and energy policies · Aquatic biodiversity · Atmospheric composition and climate · Carbon, vegetation, agriculture and water · Carbon cycle and natural vegetation · Climate policy · Crops and grass · Ecosystem services · Emissions · Energy conversion · Energy demand · Energy supply · Energy supply and demand · Flood risks · Forest management · Human development · IMAGE framework summary · Land-use allocation · Land and biodiversity policies · Land degradation · Livestock systems · Nutrients · Terrestrial biodiversity · Water · Other · None
Agricultural land use (Land use) · Air quality (Air pollution) · Animal husbandry (Food) · Aquatic biodiversity (NB) · BC-OC emissions (Air pollution) · Climate adaptation (Climate) · Climate change (Climate) · Climate impacts (Climate) · Climate mitigation (Climate) · Crop production (Food) · Degradation (Land use) · Eco goods and services (NB) · Energy demand (Energy) · Energy emissions (Energy) · Energy system (Energy) · Food demand (Food) · Forestry (Land use) · GHG emissions (Climate) · Human development (HD) · Irrigation (Water) · Land cover (NB) · Land use system (Land use) · Nutrition and diet (Food) · Other air pollution (Air pollution) · Other climate (Climate) · Other energy (Energy) · Other food (Food) · Other land use (Land use) · Other water (Water) · Terrestrial biodiversity (NB) · Trade (Food) · Water quality (Water) · Water stress (Water) · Other · None
Showing below up to 9 results in range #1 to #9.
- PQ1 (FM) (Forest management, How can management influence forest capacity to meet future demand for wood and other ecosystem services?)
- PQ1 (FR) (Flood risks, How will future flood risk change as a result of socio-economic changes and climate change?)
- PQ1 (TB) (Terrestrial biodiversity, What is the future rate of terrestrial biodiversity loss in the absence of additional policies and measures?)
- PQ2 (FM) (Forest management, What are the implications of forest management for pristine and managed forest areas, and on biomass and carbon stocks and fluxes of relevance for climate policy?)
- PQ2 (FR) (Flood risks, What would be the impact of floods, in terms of damage and victims, and where are the hot spots?)
- PQ2 (TB) (Terrestrial biodiversity, What are the key pressure factors causing biodiversity loss?)
- PQ3 (FM) (Forest management, What are the prospects for more sustainable forest management and the role of production in dedicated forest plantations?)
- PQ3 (FR) (Flood risks, What would be suitable adaptation strategies and investment options related to flood risk?)
- PQ3 (TB) (Terrestrial biodiversity, How will nature conservation policies and measures to reduce the key pressure factors of biodiversity loss contribute to meeting the targets of the UN Convention on Biological Diversity (CBD)?)