Browse data: KeyPolicyQuestion
KeyPolicyQuestion > Component : Flood risks or Human development or Livestock systems & Theme : Aquatic biodiversity (NB) or BC-OC emissions (Air pollution) or Crop production (Food) or Degradation (Land use) or Eco goods and services (NB) or Energy emissions (Energy) or Other or None
Click on one or more items below to narrow your results.
Showing below up to 8 results in range #1 to #8.
- PQ1 (FR) (Flood risks, How will future flood risk change as a result of socio-economic changes and climate change?)
- PQ1 (HD) (Human development, What are the key future trends in human development, such as those targeted by the Millennium Development Goals (MDGs)?)
- PQ1 (LS) (Livestock systems, What are the impacts of increasing livestock production on land use, greenhouse gases and other emissions to air and surface water?)
- PQ2 (FR) (Flood risks, What would be the impact of floods, in terms of damage and victims, and where are the hot spots?)
- PQ2 (HD) (Human development, How are changes in the global environment likely to affect human development?)
- PQ2 (LS) (Livestock systems, How does the use of marginal lands for grazing increase the risk of degradation and loss of productivity, inducing more forest clearing?)
- PQ3 (FR) (Flood risks, What would be suitable adaptation strategies and investment options related to flood risk?)
- PQ3 (HD) (Human development, How is improved access to food, water and energy likely to contribute to human development?)